ANUPAD™ can be used for many different anorectal problems.
- Use as an absorbent pad - Protection from “life’s little leaks”
Nobody likes to talk about it, but many people (both men and women) over the age of 50 experience mild bowel leakage. ANUPAD™ can be used as a soft absorbent dry pad to soak up bowel leakage.
- Bicyclists - Use for Dry Comfort and sweat absorption
ANUPAD™ could be your best kept secret for eliminating the “Swamp Butt” many riders get.
- Use for Diarrhea
Helps to absorb the small watery discharge common with diarrhea.
- Use for Crohns
The side effects of Cohn's Disease are often diarrhea and or hemorrhoids.
Uses for your Tuck-it™ Tool.
If you don’t like using your fingers to insert things between your buttocks, use Tuck-it™ Tool.
- Can be used to insert any anal pad product such as B-Sure and Butterfly.
- Can be used with Tucks and similar witch hazel products.
- Can be used with baby wipes.
And it can be used to extract pads from between your buttocks. Just turn it over and the rubber finger grip can be used to push out pads from between your buttocks.